Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Thailand Trip - Last day

On our last day, we went to Chatuchak Market. It was awesome there. Spent like 1500baht in 3 hours. We didn't manage to finish all the stalls cause there are like 17,000 stalls there. It was all great. Didn't want post my photos here too caused I looked like a 40 years old 'Ah Sam' in all those photos taken by bro'. I was holding a very big singlet kinda plastic bag okay. Ugly looking.
Then we went back to hotel and pack and chill in the cafe. Had TomYam for lunch before heading to airport for our flight at 5pm.
While waiting for the driver to come and pick us up. Taken a few photos of the hotel atmosphere.











This is the airport. Its very international and huge. Luxury brand everywhere.





Took these photos of my siblings when they walked in to the departure hall after the Immigration verification. Thought of collecting 250baht from them. Just like how those people from the places of interests we visited did. They took our photos when we walked in the entrance and sold it for 250baht (that is RM25). But my attempt to gain last minute fortune failed. None of them pay me.










On the plane, on our way back to KL. Look how cute my sister is. So cute.

.

No comments: